Thanks for visiting!
Welcome to Warner Lakes Physical Culture Club.
Warner Lakes Physie was established in 2011. It is a BJP (Bjelke-Peterson School of Physical Culture) affiliated club. BJP Physie has been operating in Australia for 127 years, with over 10,000 members in 150 clubs, running across the country.
Our Club motto is: Dance - Fitness - Fun - Friendship
At Warner Lakes Physie, our aim is to:
- build confidence and empower girls and women of all ages, through dance and movement
- create a healthy mind in a healthy body, concentrating on body posture, poise and coordination
- develop musical awareness
- develop fitness, core strength and flexibility
- concentrate on the importance of sportsmanship, teamwork and fair play
- establish life long friendships
- but most of all HAVE FUN!!!
Physie has the perfect combination of all forms of dance, designed to increase strength, fitness, coordination and flexibility.
Beginners are always welcome at our classes as no previous dance experience is required to join Physie. All of our routines are learned weekly in each class, culminating in group and individual performances at the end of the year. The performances are a highlight for all girls and ladies, and are a great way to develop confidence, performance skills, teamwork and sportsmanship.
With a fusion of modern dance, jazz, ballet, hip hop aerobic dance and yoga and set to a modern musical soundtrack, Physie really caters for everyone, young or old. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. Come and try a FREE class today!
We hope to see you at a class real soon!